Pages

mercredi 22 avril 2015

STEVEN WILSON : FLAGRANT DELIT !

At first glimpse, this might merely appear to be a photo of Steven Wilson and Adam Holzman standing by the painting of The Raven cover in front of Sun Records in Madrid.  But look closer at Steven’s neck.  (I need to know which headphones those are…they look cute.)  Now look at the cord dangling out from under his jacket and into his pocket.
Unless Steven’s pockets are actually Time Lord pockets and he’s got a portable LP player in there, I think it’s pretty safe to say we’ve just caught him red-handed using an mp3 player.  Sure, it might just be there to function as a headset for his phone, but you don’t usually pick headphones over an earpiece unless you also intend to also listen to music with them.
Save this photo so you can haul it out if he ever mentions iPods in an interview again.
(I know, I know, I haven’t been around much recently.  The Tumblr dash is absolute murder in terms of system resources, and when you couple that with my half-dead laptop fan, it’s really not a good idea for me to hang out here much until my fan gets replaced.  And yes, I know I missed doing a birthday post for SW earlier this week, but at least I still left the obligatory post on his FB wall.)Notre Steven Wilson adoré est connu pour lutter contre tout ce qui est Ipod, Mp3, etc... parce que ces appareils ne supportent que les formats audio compressés, qui sont une abomination pour Wilson. Et pourtant.... Regardez attentivement sur cette photo : Steven Wilson porte un casque autour du coup, et on peut voir un cable sortant de sa poche et passant sous son sweat. Et oui : Steven Wilson utilise un mp3 ! "Caught In The Act" comme dirait Styx.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire